Dec 2-5 workout check ins.

Options
2»

Replies

• George1567
    Options
    Ok, I see what this thread is all about.

Dec. 5th: 47min trail run, 4.7miles (GPS tracking verified). Heart rate monitor was over 700 cal burn.

This group, and this goal have my eating habits On Track!!! Tks everyone :-)
  • 8goodgirl0
    8goodgirl0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Monday 3rd December: 10-ish minutes of dumbells 5-20kg. 100mins exercise bike.

Tuesday: Kung Fu Class 1.5 hours

Wednesday - a pathetic 10 mins with the dumbells, squat and press, plank, crunches etc.
  • JonieB
    JonieB Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    December 6th - 30 DS LEvel 1 Day 4, BeFit 30 day butt lift day 3. I told DH that for Christmas he is getting a wife with an awesome butt. ;) I am also on Day 4 of being sugar free.
    WTG Everyone.
  • curleegirl68
    curleegirl68 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Since I joined late, I've had my share of exercises.

December 2, I did Hip Hob Abs Fat Burning Sculpt and did a 2 mile run. I usually run more but since Istarted the HHA program I didn't want to over do it.

December 3, I did Hip Hop Abs Fat burning in the morning. I was going to do Jazzercise but my sister is in town this week.

December 4, I did Ab Sculpt this morning.

December 5, 2012. I plan to do Hip Hop Abs Fat Burning in the morning as well. I may go to Jazzercise at night but I have to get my hair cut. :smile:

Still on Plan: Did not go to Jazzercise as expected, my sister was in town last night and went out for dinner.

December 6, I did Fast Burning Cardio/Hip Hop Abs for 30 minutes. Can't do Jazzercise tonite because i have a dentist appointment and desperately need my hair cut. This weekend I turn up the knotch on exercising. Stay Tuned.:flowerforyou:
  • 8goodgirl0
    8goodgirl0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Monday 3rd December: 10-ish minutes of dumbells 5-20kg. 100mins exercise bike.

Tuesday: Kung Fu Class 1.5 hours

Wednesday - a pathetic 10 mins with the dumbells, squat and press, plank, crunches etc.

Thursday - 30 mins exercise bike
  • JonieB
    Options
    Friday 12/06 - 30 DS Level 1 Day 5. Day 5 of no sugar. I even resisted the temptation of chocolate chip cookies that my DH brought home last night. :)
  • JonieB
    Options
    :( I feel a little bad that I didn't get 30 DS done today. However we put together a swing set for the kids today. 6 hours of bending & lifting and chasing the kids around the yard to keep them entertained. Then after supper Inplayed Disney advance with DD for about 30 minutes.