Options
Monday: Workout 9
Tuesday: Workout 10
Wednesday: Cardio 3
Thursday: Workout 9
Friday: Workout 10
Saturday: Cardio 3
Sunday: Rest

Well ladies, just thought I'd check in and see how everyone is getting on. Started week 10 yesterday and back on from my NROL4W rest week. Felt GREAT to hit the heavy weights again at the gym.

Just wanted to remind everyone that the program is actually 13 weeks not 12. Not sure where everyone else is, but I'm set to finish Xmas week.

Have a great day ladies and I hope you're hanging tough!

xx
Scarlet

Replies

• Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I didn't even realize that it was 13 weeks....are you sure? I just checked the DVDs and according to mine, I will be wrapping up the week of Christmas and since I'm a week behind...I think there are only 12...but check me on that. I could be wrong.

Workouts 9 and 10 are pretty hard core, but I'm proud of the strength I've gained. 9 was really tough! 10 was pretty feasible compared to 9, but I actually burned more calories on workout 10. I'm going to try out cardio 3 which I'm pretty excited about. Hopefully, I won't pass out afterwards...lol!!

Glad to see we've been able to stick with it! We're in the home stretch now...:happy:

Stay encouraged....:flowerforyou:
  • 3under2
    3under2 Posts: 133
    Options
    I didn't even realize that it was 13 weeks....are you sure? I just checked the DVDs and according to mine, I will be wrapping up the week of Christmas and since I'm a week behind...I think there are only 12...but check me on that. I could be wrong.

Workouts 9 and 10 are pretty hard core, but I'm proud of the strength I've gained. 9 was really tough! 10 was pretty feasible compared to 9, but I actually burned more calories on workout 10. I'm going to try out cardio 3 which I'm pretty excited about. Hopefully, I won't pass out afterwards...lol!!

Glad to see we've been able to stick with it! We're in the home stretch now...:happy:

Stay encouraged....:flowerforyou:

Girl, I wish I was joking. Workouts 11/12 you do for 3 weeks making the whole thing 90 days. I belong to another group on FB and I was like ... WTF? I was due to finish week before Xmas but with the 'extra week' NOT!

I have the calendar and it says Week 12-Week 13 ...

xx
    Scarlet
  • SciRice
    SciRice Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! Still going at it and so proud to say that Im in the home stretch.

Jovan completely agree with you on Workouts 9 & 10. Although now that this is the second week of those workouts its MUCH better. Believe her when she says you'll be able to do the moves that has you wondering what the hell was she thinking. Cardio 3 is insane! Today was my 3rd time doing and I am much improved compared to the first time.

Scarlet I didnt realize it was actually 13 weeks. I havent even looked; all I know was that we finished on Dec 22. I hope that holds true cause I'm leaving on Dec 23 and really dont want to travel with dumb bells again...LOL

We got this ladies...stay encouraged ...we are in the home stretch!