What good choices did you make today?

Options
I chose to eat almonds instead of chips today :)

Replies

• miriamh23
    miriamh23 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    this sounds like a great group because you're right the journey isn't always so straight forward.
    so today i was late to my Zumba class and almost ALMOST didn't go, so glad i did though, i feel great!
  • SicilianTiger
    SicilianTiger Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Zumba is lots of fun. I have the discs & my kids love to join in when I have the energy to put them in. One step at a time. Thanks for joining :)
  • Leggs86
    Options
    Although I didn't get to go to the gym because of errands, I chose to park far away so that i could get that smidgen of cardio in...it kind of backfired on me when I got lost downtown but it still felt great! lol

By the way, thanks for this Board...it allows us to face our faults but also take glory in our accomplishments, as well as others :-)
  • Leggs86
    Options
    That's great ST! I used to be a chip fiend as well...then I discovered Pistachios and now have a new addiction :love: lol
  • MelPenn518
    MelPenn518 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I work the overnights and was really tired when I got home, but I made sure to do Leslie Sansone's one mile walk (it takes about 15-20 minutes)

Also i agree that this is a great group. I started MFP months ago and began losing weight, but then I just stopped getting on, now that I've gained it back I am more motivated to keep with this which is why I was looking at groups. This is the one that really stuck out to me!
  • DaveHuby
    DaveHuby Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Chose to top my cottage pie with pureed celeriac (with a dash of Worcester Sauce) instead of mashed potatoes.
    Good flavour and about 80% less calorific.
  • miriamh23
    Options
    @SicilianTiger: heck yeah it is, i love Zumba and i'm so happy my gym has a class three times a week. on the days i don't go i'm doing the C25k app on my ipod, which i just started.

@Mrspenny665: the same thing happened to me! i lost about 10 pounds and then gained it all back so now i'm here again determined to lose the weight for good.
  • miriamh23
    Options
    i don't really put any food off limits just limit the amount i eat, so i was making some frito pie just because i was craving it so bad after i saw my brother eating it. anyways i wanted to just grab the bag and poor myself a whole bowl of chips and then pile on the chili and cheese, but i knew i'd be beating myself up later for it, so i took a step back back regrouped, and served myself a serving size of the chips and then measured out the cheese and chili. saved myself a whoooole bunch of calories since i only needed a 1/4 cup of chili, and saved myself a major guilt-fest.