Water Wednesday!!!

Options
You know what that mean!! Get you water in!!

In addition to drinking our water today, let's kick it up a notch in our working out! Put in an additional 15-30 minutes whatever you do. Whether it be cardio or lifting - once you're in burning mode, that extra time will add SO MANY calories to your burn list!! Get our there and DO IT!!

Replies

• Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    you got it dude!
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Got my water in today and decided to walk to the gym rather than drive, which gave me about 20 - 25 min extra activity for the day. Hope everyone else did well too!
  • lisadekk
    lisadekk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I did it! Drank over 128oz of water and kicked up my workout. Kicked up the intensity and time.
    30 min on the elliptical
    23 min of spin class (had to cut out early for pers training session)
    30 min of training - we did kettlebells! and finish with jump rope!! talk about a kick butt workout but it felt great as well.

The Mission Possible challenge at the Y has concluded. I surpassed my goal. Now to keep the momentum going through the next 4 weeks and all the gatherings and parties. Need more friends on MFP to keep me on track. It really makes a difference.
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Way to go friends!!!!
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I got my water in 64 oz on Wednesday. I will be doing my step aerobics workout and resistance cord workouts and walking.