How much damage did i do?

Options
Malcah1
Malcah1 Posts: 32 Member
Hi, I've been doing LCHF for almost 2 months. Lost 14 lbs as of a couple days ago. Last night i went over my sister's house and she offered me her special green iced tea ( sweetened with honey) and a grapefruit fruit cup. I had maybe 3-4 pegs and 8 ounces of the the juice. Did I totally mess up my fat as fuel burning? I wanted to be a gracious guest. THANKS!

Replies

• SteAnnMui
    SteAnnMui Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Maybe, but it might be hard to tell. I ate off plan on Monday and my ketosis sticks stopped showing positive and it's just today they are showing positive again. I went through the 'flu' again and everything yesterday.

It might take a few days to get back on track, just keep at it.
  • LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Whatever "damage" you may have done isn't permanent (unless you let it be). Just get back on track today and push through any rebound cravings.

In the future, remember that a gracious HOST does not pressure their guests to eat or drink anything.
  • Malcah1
    Options
    Thanks...I just bought a box of ketosticks so I'm going to check. Lets hope all is well...
  • Malcah1
    Options
    Thanks Laura, no cravings but i did feel light headed this morning let my blood sugar was to low which never happened before since dieting. Other then that, back on schedule as normal!
  • Malcah1
    Options
    Checked ketostick this evening and it was moderate!! Yeah...