Measurements & before pics?

Options
c2111
c2111 Posts: 693 Member
Hi is everyone doing measurements pics etc, I will only because I didnt do them before I lost weight and regret it, but measurements do you just measure your tummy? should i do hips arms etc what do you recommend? thanks

Replies

• Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Good idea i'll do mine as well.

I do chest, arms,waist,hips and thighs
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I might as well! =)

I'd do your chest, arms stomach hips thighs
  • c2111
    Options
    thanks I just got an awful photo of my *kitten* now thats motivating lol ok here goes day 1 lvl1 see ya later xx
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    My staring pixs aren't great either, I plan to retake pix 15 days which hopefully will be done by this Friday & then when I complete the 30 days on/approx 12/15/12. I am leaving to MX before Christmas and must have completed it prior to leaving so I have no room for days off.

~Brenda
  • lollie676
    lollie676 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have plenty of before pics that I took last week.... those should be motivating me to get off my *kitten*!! Just took and logged my measurements for chest, waist, hips, thighs and arms too. Can't wait to see and feel the progress!
  • c2111
    Options
    I think Ill do more pics and measurements at the end of each level that way I could do a nerdy slideshow :O of my results, gotta stya with it.
  • 540BamaBabe
    540BamaBabe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I will do measurements that should be easy enough! Running a few days behind so my DDay is January 7th but love the support of this group so here I am! Check in again soon!:smooched:
  • jenniekw
    jenniekw Posts: 104
    Options
    In just 4 days I lost .5 off my hips, 1.5 off of my navel and almost inch off my waist.