Lean Phase - What to Expect

Options
tinalatina
tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
Hello! I have been seeing alot of post on the LEAN phase. Can you please let us know what to expect ? I am so excited to get to that phase!!! Horay for CLX and getting Lean for Life! Thank you for your posts!

Replies

• tsboulanger
    tsboulanger Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi! I start Lean tonight :) Would also like to hear what people think about it :wink:
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am only on week 2 of the LEAN phase, but I think I will see great results from it. During this phase, we work out 2 muscle groups at the same time - example: lunges and biceps. I find it to be very intense, but I love it. There are lots of core exercises - YAY! for abs - and pushups. My favorite circuits are 1 and 3.

I love ChaLean so much that I have decided to do a second round once I am finished with it. My goal is to have the select tech weights by then. I think I would have seen more results if I had a bigger range of weights. Go Heavy or Go Home, right!! :drinker:

Good Luck to all of you.
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I liked Lean even though I read posts of people who didn't. It's combo moves and like cristeberga said that incorporates your core. Loved it! I'm currently doing some other workouts along with ChaLean on my lifting days but I do plan to do the whole program again.
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up ladies!!! I cant wait to get there! I had to start the PUSH level again but Completed Week 1 today! 3 more weeks yey! I love COMBO moves! I am sure with CLX it will be alot harder but your right crist - Go BIG or GO HOME! So Far since I got my adjustable weights I have only gone up to 25 lbs but it is sooooo hard! I can only use that with the squat exercises.

Anyways Thanks again for keeping us posted!
  • tsboulanger
    tsboulanger Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Agree with Larisonlj.... it definitely works core with combination moves. Did Lean 1 on Wednesday and have been sore! Lean 2 tonight!! Love it so far!