Level 1 Day 3 :)

Options
I did my workout last night :) I had my almost 8 month old daughter in her exersaucer/ jumper thing (whatever that thing is called looks like a walker but has no wheels and she can jump in it lol) well when i started doing jumping jacks or jump rope she would laugh at me and then start jumping too it was so cute :) it kept me going though! Im not really sore anymore only when i get too deep into a squat or lunge my legs will be like OUCH lol but i feel like im getting my endurance built back up a little too :) How is everyone else doing?

Replies

• schnoomom
    schnoomom Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great job.

Going well. I've done Level 1 each day since Monday, except yesterday. I'm also seeing a chiro for chronic SI pain and my back was killing me yesterday so I gave it a rest. I like it. It is getting better--my squats are deeper and my form is better, but I hate the bicycle.
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I just completed my 4th day. I had to hold the push-up position in the second set instead of doing all the reps, but I didn't collapse on the floor today. :) I am still concerned about my form in the side lunges so I deliberately don't go very deep and I do them very slowly. I want to keep my original knees for another 40+ years. I have added five min of additional stretching before I start, too.

I am finding a couple that I actually enjoy and look forward to: the punches and the dumbbell row feel great.

Whew! It is definitely seeming to go by faster. I still don't feel I have done the entire workout 100%... I drop out on some of the early jumprope and butt kicks. Tomorrow I will keep up! (Or the next day.)
  • teremenmar
    teremenmar Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm rocking it! 4 days in a row!!!
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I did day 5 lv 1 at 4:30 this AM, yup, thats the only time I can get it in! LOL. Felt better than ever, just wish then knees would let me do better jumping jacks. I'm feeling stronger every day. Keep it up, we can do this! :drinker:
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone :) Its nice to have such a great support group!! You all rock, keep up the good work!! :)
  • Meliss0814
    Options
    Tried to get day 4 done today. But the kiddos were not about to let me workout. Waiting for the hubby to get home to go for it again.