workouts!

Options
kakes80
kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
What is everyone doing for workouts?! I am doing a hybrid of Turbofire and chaleanextreme ;) the first month of this in November I lost about 17 lbs!!!
What is everyone else doing???

Replies

• clindy33
    Options
    Well aside from babysitting two hyper children lol, I like to do biggest loser yoga, just dance 2, zumba, and jog on occasion. I also have other workout dvd's but I don't like them as much. Hopefully I start seeing results in the coming weeks!
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I do gentle yoga to warm up for the 30 day shred which is getting a little better. Still very challenging workout for me. Can't wait for results after 30 days.

Once in a while, I walk to Leslie Sansone's walk it off, dvd walk off the pounds. She's a piece of cake compared to Jillian Michaels.
  • kakes80
    Options
    Yeah Jillian can be tough! But then I met Shaun T when I did insanity lol I'm loving Chalene Johnson! Pushes me without being mean lol
  • bhhblue
    bhhblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    For my workouts I am doing the dance of the inches 30 day latin party pack. I also alternate it with either a walk, medicine ball boot camp or even using the punching bag!
  • bensmommy1117
    Options
    I do a mix of Jillian Michaels (crazy beyotch...) Zumba, and I have a Roku, which has the All-Fitness channel so I can alternate all kinds of stuff. I like variety. And if I need an "easy" day, I'll do some Leslie Sansone.
  • MommaNeedsMuscle
    Options
    I do 30 Day Shred, follow Chris Powell's workouts in his book about Carb Cycling, and walk/jog. My first 5k is in March and I'm so nervous! Obviously I don't do all of that in one day! haha I do the C25K program three days a week and then the other three days I choose either 30 Day Shred or my Chris Powell routine.
  • kakes80
    Options
    Thats exctiting!!! First 5k! You can do it!!!
    1258936 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have been alternating classes at the Y and swimming 30 mins of laps, and I'm reading the new rules of lifting for women. Once I get the plan together, I wanna start lifting.
  • miriamh23
    miriamh23 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm doing zumba three times a week and C25K the other three days, and after the C25K i do strength training for about another 25 minutes. :) after C25K i'm thinking about moving up to the 10K.
  • thornedlily77
    thornedlily77 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Currently I do mostly dog walks w/ YMCA visits thrown in to the mix whenever Iget the chance. I am looking into videos for the Winter, however since Iam on the second floor I would kind of like something without much bouncing/jumping as I would hate to be told I was cracking the first floor ceiling... or worse to fall right through it! >.< Also I have minimum space in which to work out so, for instance, I do have a YOGA DVD but it can be a pain to be constantly moving the mat so that I can do the current pose.
  • junerbooner
    junerbooner Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm primarily walking/ treadmill and stretching but have Zumba ordered and hope to include it at least 3 to 5 times per week. I try to move every day!!!
  • txcraftr
    txcraftr Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym and do 30 minutes on the elliptical followed by 20 minutes of spinning and rowing machine (trying for 3 times a week). On warmer days I'll walk 2 miles in the park around the lake and Total Gym twice a week. If I don't do the gym or the walk I will do Leslie Sansone's Boot Camp workout (it's much harder than her walking). When I need a challenge I have Biggest Loser DVD and Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. I want to do Tai Chi, anyone know of a good DVD to learn at home?
  • LanaeCarol
    LanaeCarol Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I do 60 min of cardio 3x a week. On my off days from that I try to do 30DS and some additional cardio at home. I try to get at least some gentle cardio in every day. Not a very exciting system but it seems to be working for me for now. Once I finish 30DS I will find some other videos on Youtube to do. Any suggestions on those will be welcomed.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    The past couple weeks I have been walking when I can and playing games on the xbox kinect when i can. Starting this week though, going to try to get back to the gym 3 times a week.
  • miriamh23
    miriamh23 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Currently I do mostly dog walks w/ YMCA visits thrown in to the mix whenever Iget the chance. I am looking into videos for the Winter, however since Iam on the second floor I would kind of like something without much bouncing/jumping as I would hate to be told I was cracking the first floor ceiling... or worse to fall right through it! >.< Also I have minimum space in which to work out so, for instance, I do have a YOGA DVD but it can be a pain to be constantly moving the mat so that I can do the current pose.
    oh my gosh this was so cute and funny X) made me laugh. reminds me when i was younger and the downstairs neighbors would complain we were jumping around too much.
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Turbo Fire, Zumba, and kettlebell training!!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    My cardio focus is running - I do short runs, long runs, intervals, fast, slow, etc. I try to switch it up everyday.
    To tone I concentrate on total body that I can do at home - lunges, squats, push ups, dips, crunches, pull ups, etc .
  • thornedlily77
    thornedlily77 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh this was so cute and funny X) made me laugh. reminds me when i was younger and the downstairs neighbors would complain we were jumping around too much.

Glad I made you laugh, even gladder you (basically) called me young! (That is my story at least!)