Meeting ratios

Options
Gabbie0214
Gabbie0214 Posts: 12 Member
Hey there! I'm in my 2nd week of reset and am having trouble with my 40, 30, 30 ratios. The main problem I am having is getting enough protein without adding fat. I am over on fat almost every day! Anybody else have issues with this??

Replies

• floopysandi
    floopysandi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have trouble reaching my protein. I am getting closer with instant breakfast but still not there. Plan on stopping to pick up some whey powder to add to juice and food to up my protein more. It's hard to get that much protein in otherwise.
  • mcr5073
    Options
    I'm starting my 2nd week and having the same problem! I have egg whites, chicken, whey, and just went to buy some peanut butter the other day... and am still under! I try to have greek yogurt too. It's frustrating! (Esp the peanut butter - so good, but deadly in fats haha)
  • sprinkels29
    Options
    I usually just try to eat clean foods, there are good fats so I dont really pay attention to it. Some days I eat 1/2 of my fat some days I go a little over. As far as Protein I usually start with 3 eggs scrambled (egg whites or regular eggs) and add goat yogurt into the eggs. FOr lunch I usually have a lettuce wrapped cheese turkey burger (patty alone has 34g of protein.) And then dinner I do either salmon or chicken with veggies. I usually have a pb sammy or turkey muffins for snack

Also this is a great snack recipe:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/video-jamie-eason-turkey-meatloaf-muffins.htm

One muffin is worth 22g protein, she recommends about 4 per day for women...and they are SO tasty!!