beginner workout videos

Options
Does anyone have any good suggestions for beginner workout videos? I just dusted off my old Billy Blanks Bootcamp DVD and lets just say I "survived" the first 10 min. Not only did I have a lot of trouble keeping up, I just didn't have the coordination. Ideas?
PS I am in a very small space.

Replies

• Dawn_Batchelder
    Options
    Check out YouTube. Tons of videos on there. I really like the variety that FitnessBlender has. http://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessBlender . Also check out the ones on the LiveStrong Woman channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/livestrongwoman
  • RunionX4
    RunionX4 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    YouTube is a great place to get videos. I like the Fitness Bender. They are super easy to follow and have a wide variety of work outs to choose from. :) They are the ones I'm doing. But don't give up. Even if you are struggling with them keep going you'll get it. If it hurts then it's working. :wink:
  • RunionX4
    Options
    You might also check out Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. It's really hard at first but after the first week you can feel your stamina picking up.
  • emily_bird
    Options
    @d_bath

Thank you for the links ! I'll definitely be checking them out!

@Arunion
    I love your picture!

lbt1028
    It's not a cardio program, but Callanetics is FANTASTIC! It's one of the most effective (and works QUICKLY) programs I have ever come across and you need very little space. As long as you have enough space to lie down, you're good. You'll need to do some cardio with it. Still, you don't have to do a lot. I HIGHLY recommend Callanetics Evolution. They show beginner, intermediate and advanced positions all at the same time.You don't any equipment either. Do it about 3 times a week and you'll see results. Do it even more and the results will come quickly !

If you're looking for cardio, I haven't tried it, but I think that 10 minute trainer by Tony Horton (check out the Beach body site) might sit your needs. You can also modify the moves within your space limitations. I'll have to look out for more. I'm trying to think of programs and space requirements.

I highly recommend checking out the Beach Body site.
  • RunionX4
    Options

@Arunion
    I love your picture!

Aww Thanks. That's my Husband and my son. My two biggest fans. :) We took that when we were in Chicago last year.