COMMENTS FOR LAST WEEK

Options
Ladies and Gents,

You all did very well last week! Super proud of all of you. Even if your efforts did not reflect on the scale, trust me your body knows you're trying to do great things for it. I encourage all of you who did not see a lose on the scale but gave it your all to begin to do measurements weekly as well.

Is there anything you want to improve on this week specifically?

This week I need to improve on my planning when I am eating away from home. I made some pretty poor decisions based on stress and last minute planning.

Replies

• abunk72
    Options
    I would like to improve the frequency of exercise this week. I seem to start out strong at the beginning of a week but by the end of the week I am not getting very much exercise.
  • NikiDeaf
    NikiDeaf Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would like to give up alcohol. It's hard around this time of year since there are so many holiday parties and other events, but those are just empty calories! Also if I've had something to drink I'm more likely to overeat. I need to turn down the wine, mulled cider and eggnog!!!
  • lindoussa
    Options
    I really need to work on drinking more water. Don't know why this is so hard for me?
  • pcwoodland
    pcwoodland Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I agree. I need to plan my meals better. Drinking more water is probably third on my list, and the second would be to be a better manager of my portions.