how was everyones thanksgiving?

Options
I went over my calories for the day..1200..but i still logged everything so i feel like that was a little sucess for the day

Replies

• Freidon
    Freidon Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Same here. I logged everything as closely as possible, which was difficult, considering our Thanksgiving is a family potluck. Still, I'm content. Stayed within a hundred calories or so of my goal. (1200)
  • itswennndy
    Options
    I did not log my food on Thanksgiving but felt like I did not do too bad. We were not able to go to my Moms house this year so I prepared all the food myself and made no Appetizers. By the time it was time to eat I really did not want to eat much..........Thanksgiving food isn't my weakness, Christmas will be a different story!!!
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Am up a bit and trying hard to send the scale n the other direction, i was a ????????????
  • cola567
    cola567 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I didn't log in 2 days but i have worked hard this week to get the weight of.
  • jennyjenn2
    Options
    I've been trying to get the weight off as well only have 2lbs to go and ill be back down before the holiday but with Christmas approaching soon I'm going to need to increase the exercise a bit to make room for Christmas goodies