Challenge!

Options
What is one thing you seem to trip up on that could be cut out this week? When I have hot spots I could not loose weight I will try a one week mini goal and it usually helps!

Mine is peanut butter, spoonful anyone? Yup a downfall for me, so I am going to resist the jar this week. Have to have it in the house for school lunches and such, but going to resist:)

What will you skip this week?

(Thanks to BrightonBelle for starting this challenge idea!! I needed to be accountable for this gaol so posting it works:tongue: )

Replies

• DeirdreMum8
    Options
    Clearly HIT spots and this GOAL :blushing: really I was an English major, sigh.

What will you cut out for a week? :wink:
  • BrightonBelle
    BrightonBelle Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Fab idea! This gives us the opportunity to personalise this challenge. I've been away for a few days but have cut out cheese all of this week so far and will continue to do so to see this challenge through!
  • DeirdreMum8
    Options
    Cheese is a hard one! So far no peanut butter and is seems to be helping, maybe I will take turns with different weeks:)

Good luck with Holiday party temptations this weekend, we have one tonight! Going to do a long workout mid day.

Cheers~
  • Little_Laura_K
    Little_Laura_K Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Mine would be to cut of tea as I have sugar in it and drink more water etc also I want to try it as I have tinnitus it more help to improve it x