December Surgery dates

Options
13turtles
13turtles Posts: 183 Member
So I know that there are at least three of us on these boards that have surgeries scheduled in December. I want to say that they are on three consecutive days as well. Anyone else having surgery in December or late November for that matter? It would be fun to keep each other posted on progress and help with encouragement. :smile:

Replies

• Verdadera
    Options
    I just got got my lap band 3 days ago. Please keep my posted on your progress. I'd like to correspond with others who have had or are about to have weight loss surgery. Good Luck!
  • gbtesq
    gbtesq Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My RYN surgery is scheduled for Dec 10th! I'd love to keep in touch about our progress and support each other!
  • Lissa_M
    Lissa_M Posts: 131
    Options
    My one year RNY-versary is December 15th!
  • karen_golfs
    karen_golfs Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Gastric sleeve surgery is scheduled for December 27. Any of you may add me as a friend.
  • veggibus
    veggibus Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I fall into the mid-late November category... I had my RNY this past Monday, November 19th.

So far, so good. :)
  • stephanielindsey
    Options
    I am having the vertical sleeve surgery on December 12th!
  • annalobdell
    annalobdell Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My RNY is scheduled for December 11!!
  • jillybean65
    jillybean65 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My gastric sleeve surgey is scheduled for Dec. 5th. Started the liquid diet today.
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all of you with up coming surgeries! If you want support, feel free to add me.
  • 13turtles
    13turtles Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    So I know that someone is having surgery today, two of us go tomorrow, and one on Wednesday! It is a busy week for this board! Good luck to all of you guys and gals who are still recovering, or who are just about to go in for the big day! See you all post-op!
  • TheCurvyJ
    TheCurvyJ Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    12.21.2012! \o/
  • jamers1949
    Options
    Holy Moly ,I am looking forward to Dec 19 for gastric by pass in Portland Oregon! Much luck and God Bless to all of you!:smile:
  • Tammy9032
    Options
    I had my lap band surgery on Dec 9. Would like you to add me as a friend.