1st week

Options
2»

Replies

• kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    His "I'm not looking forward to this" quote before Pure Cardio truly killed my motivation. I was also expecting a break at some point so I pushed it a bit too hard. Live and learn.

My left shin started killing me after Saturday (day 6) so I iced it and tomorrow I'm adding some extra padding to my carpet slab (which is on tile) and considering trying a few days barefoot. It doesn't hurt today but I don't see how barefoot would make it worse.
  • jl300
    jl300 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    The thing I dread the most so far is the power jumps in the power and resistance workout. But I have seen a little improvement so that's motivating. Tomorrow I'm finishing up week 2 and doing cardio abs for the first time--that scares me a bit!

mariababe81--I'm not a huge fan of the cardio recovery either. I'm tempted to skip it as well next week and do a run instead, but I'm also afraid I won't get the best results if I start modifying the program.
  • tammatha1
    tammatha1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Week One is Done! I made it.

Tomorrow is weigh-in and measure day, so I'm looking forward to seeing if there has been an improvement at all, not that I am expecting any, to be honest.

But I have to say that I am very proud of myself. I really didn't think that I had it in me, and that is quite the motivating factor in my world. Thanks to all your comments everyone. Without all of you, and your daily posts, I don't think I could have done it.

Happy Insanity everyone, Dig Deep, and Thank you!