Can God help me?

Options
Yes: Many years ago as a new Christian, I had a nerves break down: I was out of work, no money, newlywed, and really no friends, I went to my pastor for advice but he was so busy helping other people, he manage to look at me for tree seconds and said PRAY, I left home got in my knees and started praying, in that moment the presence of God was all over me I realize that the power of prayer was my answer, the peace came to me, my mind was very clear and my motivation to start looking for work was very strong, after that day I learned to pray, trusting God was my answer. So start Praying

Replies

• Jo4applerose
    Jo4applerose Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This is very encouraging. Thank you for sharing.
  • nursy14
    nursy14 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    hi please add me to your prayers i have been doing this for abut 5week or more i did lose 4 lbs but gained all back plus more i dont know what to do i am frantic and sick inside i dont want to go anywhere i dont want to be seen this heavy im so tired and overwhelmed
  • Newday85
    Options
    I will be praying for you. I am struggling right now with weight gain after losing 125lbs from weight loss surgery. I realized that the problem for me was not losing weight but learning how to submit every aspect of my life even eating to the will of God. I assumed that having a small pouch meant that I could not glutton but I can because gluttony is a mental and spiritual thing. My answer is discipline and I am praying for that and I will pray for you that you also submit your eating to the will of God so that you can be successful. I know it may seem silly but everyone has their battles and if this is yours you must address it and pray over it like you would cancer or any other issue that you would consider serious.
  • Jo4applerose
    Jo4applerose Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love that Newday and this is needed. Please pray for me, too.
  • Godsmonty
    Godsmonty Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Indeed, let us pray for one another! Jesus heals!