2013 fitness challenge.

Options
Gabbyd16
Gabbyd16 Posts: 6 Member
Starting new years I want to challenge my self to lose at least 10 pounds a month. And I want to lose 50 pounds by my graduation which is in May. I guess you can call this month my preparation month, to get all the things you need to and to also have my last time piging out. I will be doing the 30 day shred video every month and also going to the gym 3 times a week and of course eating as healthy as I possibly can. I would love if at least a couple of you guys do this with me and all of you to support me/us. I have been trying to lose weight for over a year now, so i will be putting 100% of dedication in to completing this goal. You all may not be wanting to lose as much as me but I do still want people to do this with me. So please join me! We can do this.

Replies

• eJane13
    eJane13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing this too ! I graduate in May as well & want to end a great 4 years on a positive, healthy note : ) We got thissss!!
  • kirby34puckett
    kirby34puckett Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in! I'm starting the 30 day shred next week (this week is finals and there is no way I'd have time). I don't graduate in May (sophomore in college), but my little brother does. If I've lost a lot of weight then I'll buy myself a new outfit! Lots of luck to everyone!
  • eJane13
    Options
    Yayy! Where do you guys go to school at ?
  • kirby34puckett
    Options
    South Dakota State University
  • eJane13
    Options
    I go to ESU in PA

How is everyone doing so far with their progress (I know we're not starting-starting til after New Year's). Are you guys worried about staying active / maintaining what progress you've made over Winter Break? My plan is to join a gym at home since my break is a month & a half!
  • kirby34puckett
    Options
    My worry is actually just the opposite. I have an elliptical at home that I will use everyday of break and then I'm afraid that I'll come back to school and stop being so active.
  • Gabbyd16
    Gabbyd16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm more less worried about if I can really keep active and eat healthy because I have a tendency of saying I'm going to start tomorrow or this weekend then it will turn into a month than a year like it is now I just need to stay focused and committed.
  • eJane13
    Options
    How is everyone's fitness progress!? Good luck ladies!