Hey curvey girls!

Options
Hello, thanks for joining the group. Who would you say your inspirations are when it comes to curves? x

Replies

• purplekitty1987
    purplekitty1987 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Definitely Marilyn and Sofia Loren, both of these gorgous ladies would have been unable to work in Hollywood today, because they would be considered to fat.
  • hswadling4848
    Options
    Definitely Marilyn and Sofia Loren, both of these gorgous ladies would have been unable to work in Hollywood today, because they would be considered to fat.

Good choices, it makes me so annoyed that a lot of people think that if your not skinny your not attractive, even beyonce and kim kardashian who are considered to be curvey are actually still pretty slim when it comes to bmi! Makes me feel so fat! x
  • curlysue516
    Options
    Marilyn is a good one! I also love Cheryl Burke from DWTS..I think that being thick can be very sexy! I hope to look like that soon. I don't want to look like im dying, I just want to be at a good weight for me and still have my curves =)
  • jonesin_am
    jonesin_am Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a particular person in mind I just know that being skinny is not my goal! I love my curves I just wish there wasn't so much fat within them. I am working on lowering my body fat and toning up. I just want to be comfortable in my own skin without the jiggle in the wiggle :)
  • hswadling4848
    Options
    I know the feeling! I always know when I've put on weight because when i jog, my hips, boobs and bum actually bounce =( hate it. =(
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I just joined. I want to be fit but still curvy. My husband likes curvy. I'm not looking for thigh gap or a really defined six pack. A flatter stomach while retaining my boobs and butt..that's what I'm after.

Hmm...I'm not sure whether I have a particular person in mind. I like J. Lo's body. She seems healthy without being overly skinny. My husband is a fan of Christina Hendricks and Kat Dennings.
  • Acoreana1266
    Acoreana1266 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a huge fan of Mae West; curvy, sexy and smart.
  • CyndiLuHughes
    CyndiLuHughes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like Kate Winslet! I think she is beautiful. I have always been curvy, even when I was at my smallest.
  • Lalaj100
    Lalaj100 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a shape like Beyonce. I have a long way to go though lol.
  • Alltheway2013
    Options
    Hey girls I'm new to this site so wish me luck
  • TillyMomma
    Options
    Shakira
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I like Kate Winslet! I think she is beautiful. I have always been curvy, even when I was at my smallest.

Yup, Kate Winslet is gorgeous. I love her shape.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I dont really have one, i just dont find it attractive when women have ribs sticking out :)