VENT!

Options
kakes80
kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
Ever feel like you need to rant about things and you can't do it on Facebook or in your updates here because you don't want certain people to read it?? Well let it out here! I know I am one person that would love to help if I can. I have my own rants and things to complain about! Some days things just get over the top and I can't help but cry or let it out. LET it out! Its unhealthy to keep it all bottled up!

Replies

• KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I agree it's nice to vent to certain people you think will help you. I also love letting people vent and giving them the best advice I can to help them move forward.

Only thing that's been bugging me lately is that I only have 2 days off a week, and haven't had one day to myself. I love my boyfriend's sister and I understand why she got a job in our area to spend weekends with us, but I need a day to myself. I have been relapsing into depression and when I notice and try to pull myself out, I feel like I can't. To pull myself out I need to make myself busy and I like the quiet to think about whatever it is I need to do or think about. Yet my boyfriend and his sister only have each other and me. I feel torn because I want her there, yet she will always be a guest and I need a break from hosting!
  • sarah_gwen
    sarah_gwen Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of stress on my shoulders, and it's my own fault to blame.
    I expect waaaaay too much out of myself, and therefore, I almost always fail.
    I'm pushing through, though. It's tough, especially juggling grades, family, friends, a baby-like puppy, clubs, and other things.
    However, I have it very easy compared to others, so it's time for me to toughen up and move along.
    My shoulders hurt. haha
  • kakes80
    Options
    Only thing that's been bugging me lately is that I only have 2 days off a week, and haven't had one day to myself. I love my boyfriend's sister and I understand why she got a job in our area to spend weekends with us, but I need a day to myself. I have been relapsing into depression and when I notice and try to pull myself out, I feel like I can't. To pull myself out I need to make myself busy and I like the quiet to think about whatever it is I need to do or think about. Yet my boyfriend and his sister only have each other and me. I feel torn because I want her there, yet she will always be a guest and I need a break from hosting!

Oh girl, I know how you feel. I have moved home to help my family out and I am so used to having my time. The time where I am not bugged and its just nice to do nothing. You should tell her how you feel, I am sure that she will understand and you should tell your bf so that he can back you up if you need it.
  • kakes80
    Options
    I'm pushing through, though. It's tough, especially juggling grades, family, friends, a baby-like puppy, clubs, and other things.
    However, I have it very easy compared to others, so it's time for me to toughen up and move along.
    My shoulders hurt. haha

Your stress is still stress and its the same as anyone else who stresses over things. It is really hard juggling all those things. I feel for you because I do the same. I feel so responsible for things I shouldnt have to. It all builds up and then I explode. I have school, work, a puppy as well, my biggest stress is family and lots of other things. I feel like sometimes I should blame myself but then I think to myself that why should I blame myself for being positive and helping out. Its not about toughening up and moving on. Its about getting less stress. Do something for yourself. I am sure over the holidays youll get a bit of a break. Plus you have us here. :) vent when you feel like it :)
  • KrazyAsianNic
    Options
    My shoulders hurt. haha

Stress sucks. Ever tried meditating? I find that use to help me relax a little and get things off my shoulders. (And I should take my own advice. Hehe.)

Another thing that helped me in college was having a really organized schedule and sticking to it.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    Options
    Oh girl, I know how you feel. I have moved home to help my family out and I am so used to having my time. The time where I am not bugged and its just nice to do nothing. You should tell her how you feel, I am sure that she will understand and you should tell your bf so that he can back you up if you need it.

Yes, my boyfriend and I have talked. She lives about a half an hour away where she goes to school. WE started discussing she find her second job down there instead of up here. I did mention to her we need to talk, and that my depression has relapsed, but I'm trying to make it work for everyone.