LAST WEEK CHALLENGE!!!

Options
OK Friends - this our last week of the challenge! I can't believe how quickly time has flown by! Let's make this week count like no other! Christmas is 2 weeks away which means that it's CRUNCH time! I know that this time of year comes with it's own set of obstacles, so let's stay strong and finish STRONG!! You can do it!!

Please check in daily and share what your plan is for the day! Here's what I've got for today:

I've discovered a "Spin" class close to my work over lunch, so today I'm going to go check it out! I got to sleep in!! Woo Hoo!! :-) I'm going to eat SUPER Clean & I might try to crank out some Jillian Michaels 30ds tonight!! This weeks focus is Cardio for me! OH & I've been TERRIBLE about drinking water! That's gotta change this week too.

What does your Monday look like?

Replies

• shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Last week already???!

Well last week was extremely busy and stressful! So this week, my eating is back to normal and I plan on running 4 days instead of my normal 3 plus I am looking in to some at home Crossfit options!!!
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow, time goes fast! My goals this week are to get my water, eat within my calorie allotment, and get my 10K steps each day. This weekend I'm supposed to run another 5K, so I'll be good then, and am leaving afterwards for a short trip out of town, so I'll be sure to get my steps in before my Sunday departure. I'll weigh in on Monday morning officially for the last time because it's my birthday and I won't want to be too focused on diet and exercise! But then back on track on Tuesday.

Are you planning on starting another group once this one is over or after the holidays? I've really enjoyed this group!
  • nklunk
    nklunk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Wow that was fast!! Today after work I'm brining pizza home to the hubby...I know not good but with this head cold I don't feel like eating anything. I plan on doing the Chalean recovery and maybe an ab workout tonight. Going to take it easy since I'm not feeling the best. It's slow at work today so I'm able to rest a little bit. Hope everyone has a great Monday!!
  • lizziej78
    lizziej78 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Egad! I had a terrible few days of being TOO BUSY and TOO GRUMPY (PMS, I think). I have not been to the gym since Thursday and I did not eat within my calories for a few days there :(

SO back in the saddle again- back to the gym- fit it in one way or another!!!! Eat sensibly! I'm going to go back to the extreme strength class, which totally killed me- today's the first day since Thursday that I can walk and lift my arms like a normal person. I had really good results when I was burning 500 cals a day from exercize, so I will try that this week again.

I'm putting in my vote to keep this group going- it's fantastic!
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I agree!!! We definitely need to keep this group going! It's been WAY to good for me to stop it now! :-) You're all amazing and you keep me moving when I want to lay down and give up!
  • Pammy820
    Pammy820 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    we definently need to keep this group going. I plan to get in some Leslie Sansone and squats in this evening!!
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I can't believe the time is almost up!!! While I didn't lose much except the same darn 3-4 lbs over and over- I didn't gain either. I'll take that as a win simply because of my crazy work schedule over the last 6 weeks. I plan on finishing strong though. I plan on drinking my water, keeping my workouts intense and my diet clean. Over the next 2 weeks, I hope to break my plateau.

I'm in for another round!
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Wow! Can't believe the last week is already here... 50 days seems like it should last forever. Well, I have one holiday party out of the way today so I tried to be good but still indulge so I will hit the gym running tonight. Hopefully hit the gym tomorrow too and definitely get out for runs this weekend since i stayed on my butt last weekend. I also need to up my water. I have been lagging and need to kick that up. I took a sneak peak on the scale and it really wasn't pretty. Tomorrow is my official weigh in and I really hope I do not see the the 3 extra pounds I saw at the beginning of the week.

So water and exercise are the primary focus for the last week! I am also in for another round!
  • lisadekk
    lisadekk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Not sure I can say the past 50 days went fast because I have been working my butt off!!!

The Christmas parties are starting and vendor food gifts are starting to arrive at the office. This is a very hard time of the year for me because I love to bake and I love the holiday food.

To make matters worse - I am tired and really don't want to workout tonight. So, is it okay if I take the night off?
    I am fighting the urges here at work by drinking lots of water and staying out of the kitchen except for filling my water glasses (yes, plural!) The rest of the week, I plan on making healthy choices for meals and very minimal samples of treats.

I would also appreciate more MFP friends so please befriend me - I need all the help I can get....and another round.
  • lisadekk
    Options
    Well, I am patting myself on the back! I did not skip my workout tonight - in fact, I burned some calories! After I was done on the treadmill, I did 100 squats, 75 lunges per leg, and 100 crunches.

I did it - there was victory in this day!!!
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAZY COW!!!! last week?! i feel pretty confident i met my goal of 15lbs down. but im still a couple of lbs of hitting my first benchmark. my challenge is to do all in my power to pass 300. and i am so Pro-Keep this going! might as well make it a Life Challenge cuz im in it for the long haul baby!!!
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wow time does fly only 2 weeks left. Let's see what I can do, it sure has been fun. Good luck to all of you and hoping you meet your December goals.
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You're all so wonderful!!! Keep up the good work my friends!!
  • lisadekk
    Options
    Whoot! Whoot! I have my skinny jeans on today for the office Christmas party. (and I have an excited husband who says I'm hot :love: )

Now that's victory after a 50 day challenge!!!!