Logging exercise

Options
Just wondering what people are logging their exercise videos as on here. I don't wear a heart rate monitor, so I don't have an estimate of the calories burned. I joined MFP yesterday, and started Insanity last Monday. I logged yesterday's workout as vigorous calisthenics and estimated the time I actually worked during the video (pure cardio in week 1, definitely had to take breaks!)
Any other ideas?

Replies

• emily_bird
    Options
    I'm also not logging in my workouts.However, based on some other people I know that are are doing Insanity, the minimum you're burning is probably around 500 calories.So far, they seem to be burning 800-1100 calories per workout.

In one of the other Insanity threads in here, I think they discussed how to workout how many calories they burned.
  • krwellma
    Options
    Thanks for the reply!
  • cece2182
    Options
    Thanks
    I'm also not logging in my workouts.However, based on some other people I know that are are doing Insanity, the minimum you're burning is probably around 500 calories.So far, they seem to be burning 800-1100 calories per workout.

In one of the other Insanity threads in here, I think they discussed how to workout how many calories they burned.