Goal to be under 100kg for the New Year :)

Options
I have been on this journey for while now and I cant believe it looks like Im gonna reach my goal of under 100 for the new year.. I dont want to start another year with that many numbers on the scale.. I only have another 2.2kgs to go and Im there..
For so long ive had to crack each 10kgs but still be in the 100's and soon it will be for each 10 I get to drop to the 90;s than the 80's YEHHHHH Im so excited...
We have our first family holiday booked for next september and to top it off its a cruise so it will be nice to lounge pool side and not feel like an embrassment to my Hubby and kids...
Anyone else close yet so far away???? lol
SW: 131.3kgs
CW: 102.1kgs
GOAL : 71.3kgs

Replies

• chatswithpets
    chatswithpets Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Nice Going!!

I 'feel' like I'm so close, yet so far away. This time last year I managed to crack the 100, until a bit of emotional upheaval and then on she went again. I started back again about a month or so ago, and heading back in the right direction. Doing this better and feeling much better, this time around.

Congrats on your success!! I hope I can do as well in the New Year. :o)
  • tigers66
    Options
    Thanks and same to you... We all know the road is long and lonely and sometimes them side streets that us in the wrong direction but when WE are ready we find our way back again :0)
  • carolinelittle
    carolinelittle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    How is it going? I am at the same start weight so am excited to see your progress! I have cracked 130 in week one and cannot wait to crack 120 next. :)
  • dlzal
    dlzal Posts: 7
    Options
    Did you make it?
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Did you make it?

I'd also like to know... :flowerforyou: