Bikini Challenge - Summer 2013

Options
charm_quark
charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
So, we, from the X-mas challenge, thought that one more challenge, will be interesting to keep us (the one with the thyroid issues) in track for the next months.
I'm thinking of begging it at the 7nth of January (or even from the 1st and have a bonus week) until the 31th of May.
I'm making this topic so everyone who wants to be part gets noticed in time. At the end of December, I'll post the link for our spreadsheet.

Replies

• nickiboop
    nickiboop Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi

Please count me in! im doing quite well this year but will need a kick up the bum in Jan!
  • x4mygirlsx
    x4mygirlsx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Im in. Cant wait. x
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    what should we set the goal percentage at?? 2% a month? ? xxxx
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in this but I am embarrased of my weight! Maybe it will keep me accountable....Im going to suck it up and join!!!!!!!!!!
  • vhines5
    vhines5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great Idea!

You're spreadsheet has helped me very much. I can "see" the small differences. At least I'm heading in the right direction. :D

Thanks again for all of the hard work you're putting into this!!!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Can I join even if my goal is to lose inches and BF, not necessarily weight? :)
  • miss_murry
    miss_murry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in for any kind of help I can get!! I've lost 15, but need to lose 30 more. It seems like this thyroid thing is making hard to get past my plateau.
  • toddka1
    toddka1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This will help motivate me to reach my goal before my son's high school graduation!
  • charm_quark
    Options
    what should we set the goal percentage at?? 2% a month? ? xxxx
    This concept you suggested, about everyone setting their own goal, either counting weight (pounds, or kg), or waist ( cm, or inches) or whatever anyone likes sounds good to me!
    I found really attractive the possibility of setting our own goals because we are not starting from the same weight, or height or BMI or even age.
    The test link will be activated in the weekend, so as to give me some feedback , to make our spreadsheet better.
    Many thanks x4mygirlsx for this great idea!:wink::flowerforyou:
  • lacaro1
    lacaro1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    What a great idea!! I am almost at my goal weight but I would love to join to track my weight while I am figuring out my maintenance level and toning!
    Is there a possibility to add measurements to the spreadsheet? I think that is important for a bikini body ;)
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    your welcome and thank you charm for being able to put my ideas into practice.
    it's gonna be great that it can be personalised for each individual person and we will hopefully be able to see how we are progressing with our goals week to week. I can't wait. love seeing everyone's progress x
  • amanjitheer
    Options
    im in could definaltey do with a challenge after christmas
  • charm_quark
    Options
    What a great idea!! I am almost at my goal weight but I would love to join to track my weight while I am figuring out my maintenance level and toning!
    Is there a possibility to add measurements to the spreadsheet? I think that is important for a bikini body ;)
    I'll try that but, it might become a very "big" spreadsheet. Don't forget that it will last for 6 months. I'm thinking a weekly measurement (member's choice) and extra monthly measurement (member's choice too). I'll try to do it through a drop down menu... If I find a way to do it! :laugh:
  • lacaro1
    lacaro1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'll try that but, it might become a very "big" spreadsheet. Don't forget that it will last for 6 months. I'm thinking a weekly measurement (member's choice) and extra monthly measurement (member's choice too). I'll try to do it through a drop down menu... If I find a way to do it! :laugh:

You are just awesome :D
  • prettygirl10308
    prettygirl10308 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'M IN !!!!! I think it will be easier for me to stick to a diet and exercise with others. I cant wait :smile:
  • teawithmilkplease
    teawithmilkplease Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ever since gaining my last 10 pounds I've been embarrassed to be seen in a swimsuit. I want to change that by summer. Count me in!
  • Moxylein
    Options
    I'd love the idea of a challenge, but I'm losing so slow that I would continuosly be last.. :( Perhaps I'll join anyways, just to get motivated by you guys!
  • soniadelgada
    soniadelgada Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Haven't been able to lose a pound and keep it off in months in spite of the fact that I'm training for a marathon!! :yawn: :sad:

I'll keep truckin along!
  • soniadelgada
    soniadelgada Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    So I guess if we're setting our own goals, mine is to reach 125 lbs. I'm at 133 now.
  • Carrie_704
    Carrie_704 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!