DMV golfers?

Options
GFreg
GFreg Posts: 404
Over the last year or so, I have been golfing a lot more regularly. I am not great but I am starting to play pretty consistently. I find it to be relaxing and a great way to get outside and get some exercise. Anybody else enjoy golf? Feel free to talk about your game, your clubs, your favorites pros or whatever.

Replies

• tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I've taken lessons at the driving range and at public course at Needwood. I'm pretty sure I'm terrible at it and I have no sense of the etiquette because I'm a total newbie. Which is one more reason for me to stay off the course. Family life gets in the way of taking off for an afternoon. When I do play, I play Best Ball in a foursome with at least one person to carry the group.
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    I'm not sure why I didn't see your post sooner. Needwood is like my home course. I play there a lot. If you ever wanted to play sometime, let me know. I'm not great but I enjoy getting out on the course.
  • ASOU
    ASOU Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I LOVE to golf, but I'm not really good at all. Been playing on/off for 6 years, got a set of Cleveland TA3 irons, a Taylor Made R3 driver! Play a lot in PG and Anne Arundel Counties.