Crossfit

Options
prattep
prattep Posts: 10 Member
The reason I stumbled upon the zone diet, is because it was suggested by the crossfit training documentation. I still haven't made the jump from standard cardio/strength workouts at the gym, but does anyone else here do crossfit? I really want to start, and there's a gym just two blocks from my house!

Eric

Replies

• April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My old trainer, and friend, swears by crossfit. She loves it. I don't personally do it, but I hear it gets amazing results. Good Luck!
  • jlcuster
    Options
    I love CrossFit! I've been doing it twice a week for about 3 and 1/2 months now. It get results but it's also fun and a lot more exciting than working out at a traditional gym. Be warned, the first couple of weeks will suck and you'll be super sore, but it does get better. This really goes for anyone at any fitness.
  • amberbeane12
    amberbeane12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a crossfit coach- definitely a great fitness program if done under the proper guidance.
  • kcowart
    Options
    I have been doing CrossFit for three and a half years. I can't imagine doing anything else!
  • ashley_fredericks
    ashley_fredericks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also do CrossFit. It is definitely different then a traditional gym, but I love it !

You should give it a try