166 :cry:

but that is with a plaster cast!
  • n3shaa_
    n3shaa_ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
  • LowcarbNY
    LowcarbNY Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    174.4. At least it's finally headed in the correct direction. Dang stuffing and pecan pie. Could Christmas-New Years be worse ? I hear the "typical" American gains 7 lbs Thanksgiving to New Years.

I should start a thread on this in the general forum:noway: . That will make my day interesting:devil: .
  • MissPeppers
    MissPeppers Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Well. Still getting stronger so trying not to fuss over body weight... difficult though...
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    200.8 lbs!

Finally broke the plateau!

Smell my awesomeness!!
  • twostepsforward
    twostepsforward Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    171.4....not been concentrating for a bit now though - at least its not going up! I seem to be maintaining around the same 2 or 3 lb mark. I need a shift down to get well into the 160s - before Christmas I hope?!
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
  • SlickDaddyCool
    SlickDaddyCool Posts: 162 Member
    Options
  • Elzubair
    Elzubair Posts: 35 Member
    Options
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I know I am a week late with my update but I actually DID weigh myself that day but was a little bummed by the number but here goes. lol

This is for Week 14 (12/10/12) --- 162.4 :sad:

Sorry I am late !! :flowerforyou:
  • LowcarbNY
    Options
    I'll consider week 14 now closed and will update the week 14 results of the spreadsheet this afternoon.
  • LowcarbNY
    Options
    Updated
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiDA7HebnR-kdGs4Tm40eEdHOG1uYUdFcGtBMU1XQVE#gid=0

Nole_momma Retains the Green Jersey for a 2nd week and captures the Yellow Jersey for the 1st time