Anyone signing up for Medhi's Inner Circle?

Options
So I got the email that he opened up the Inner Circle, is anyone signing up? I've thought about it, but I was disheartened that it doesn't seem to be a women's presence on there. He asked us to ask him questions, so I asked how many women are on there...but he didn't respond :(

Replies

• afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    No, I'm not paying for it. Everything we need to know is on the 200-somewhat page e-book he sent out and the daily emails. There is a group on here as well, including women who have done the program. I can't wait to get started!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    So I got the email that he opened up the Inner Circle, is anyone signing up? I've thought about it, but I was disheartened that it doesn't seem to be a women's presence on there. He asked us to ask him questions, so I asked how many women are on there...but he didn't respond :(

^^ pahhahaha, I'd love to know the answer to that.
  • CALake
    CALake Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I don't see any reason to pay for it. Everything I ever needed to know I found on this board!
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I just read one of his emails and it was really weird. Someone asked about switching from 5/3/1 to 5x5 and he explained that 5x5 was a beginner program and 5/3/1 is an intermediate to advanced program so that makes no sense (which is true) but hten he went on to say that he'd DONE 5/3/1 and the reason it wasn't as good for a beginner is that you only go up in weights every week instead of every session.

Which isn't true. 5/3/1 increases weights every month. So, wtf? That's just weird.
  • ishtar13
    ishtar13 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    no way am I giving that misogynist a dime.

got all the support and guidance we need here.:smokin: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • PunkE
    PunkE Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I also responded to his request for questions regarding the site being for women or not, as well as mentioning that he sells stronglifts t-shirt for men but not for women. He did not acknowledge my question of the same nature as yours.

We can't be the only two!
  • Jaxster92708
    Jaxster92708 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Yep, I bet he doesn't respond to any questions about women doing SL. His program is great, but he comes off as a tool.

Not going to pay: Going to stay a member of this board where I can get like-minded support and encouragement.

BTW~if anyone ever *does* get a response re: women and SL, do tell!!!

Jackie
  • ishtar13
    ishtar13 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I also responded to his request for questions regarding the site being for women or not, as well as mentioning that he sells stronglifts t-shirt for men but not for women. He did not acknowledge my question of the same nature as yours.

We can't be the only two!

I emailed him months ago. Just like everyone else, no response.
  • CALake
    CALake Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'd love to know what he thinks about a bunch of women doing his macho program :)
  • Donica1953
    Donica1953 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm not signing up either. Haven't started this program yet but will first of the year. Right now I'm just trying to get a small base under my belt with my trainer. I'm so out of shape, I just suck at the puny stuff she's putting me through right now.