Newbie to the group... thought I'd share a sweet recipe :)

Options
Hi! I'm Shannon and I'm a low carber :) I've lost 40lbs thus far and LOVE what I eat. I just started working out at Anytime Fitness and it has defiantly ramped things up a notch! I'm excited to see what other members post about :)

I got this from Lindas Low Carb Menu

Peanut Butter Cookies
*preheat oven to 350*

1c. peanut butter
1 1/3c splenda (I use Krogers no calorie)
1 egg
1tsp vanilla

Combine all ingredients in bowl; beat well until it becomes a thick dough. roll approx 20 balls and place on a baking sheet.

** Totally optional: I forgot to do this and it was an awesome mistake! Explain in a second** Dip a fork in granular Splenda and make a cross-cross design. Be gentle and dip the fork into Splenda frequently because the dough is very sticky.

Bake at 350º for 12-15 minutes. Cool before removing from the baking sheet. Store in the freezer and do not thaw before eating.

**I was in a hurry to pick up my kids and forgot to press the cookies the first 6 minutes of baking.. I pulled them out.. barely did the cross/cross and threw them back in the oven. When they came out.. I put them on a plate and stuck them in the freezer and left. When I came back and remembered that I had baked cookies.. I pulled one out to taste and they were awesome! Delicious frozen!! Fall apart in your mouth. I also use the sugar free syrups and experimented with those and added a splash of the chocolate.. YUM!!

Replies

• betoarango
    betoarango Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Great Idea.. will try them as soon as I get home
    Thanks for posting.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    BUMP! What are the nutrition stats??
  • Malcah1
    Malcah1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    BUMP!! I'm going to try this..I love, love, love peanut butter! Thanks for sharing...