The biggest struggle of all!

Options
I have gotten better with my eating habits and sticking to my work outs, and stopped smoking........I feel fantastic! But some days i'm like holy hell I really just want an entire pan of Chocolate brownies. It's a constant fight between the bikini and the brownies!!! Why can't we all just get along!

Replies

• Kristinam921
    Kristinam921 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Because Brownies prevent bikinis!! I struggle too!! BUT I do satisfy my cravings with small amounts of whatever it is I'm craving. I also eat REALLY slow when I'm sating a craving!! It helps! Plus you don't eat an entire pan!
  • green022
    green022 Posts: 115
    Options
    Yes the logic to the post is very simple to see! : ) But who wouldn't love to chow down on a pan of brownies and still be able to look fantastic in a bikini !?
  • Kristinam921
    Kristinam921 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Oh I know I would, but unfortunately we can't unless you get sugar free, calorie free, fat free, etc brownies!! Wouldn't THAT be a God send?
  • green022
    green022 Posts: 115
    Options
    That sounds like a dream lol !
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! Except for me it isn't brownies it's bags of chips. I could probably eat an entire bag of ruffles in one sitting pretty easily. I've actually not been that great the past couple of days, but I can blame some of it on my TOM being just around the corner, because I'm like craving everything... I guess I'll just plan on getting back on the eating healthy wagon on Monday. Haha