Any Goals Before the New Year?

Options
2»

Replies

• SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Update: I fell off the wagon in a major way and had to readjust my goals for the New Year.

CW: 314
    GW: 299
    Lbs. to lose: 15

Let's do this!
  • pinky_pie
    Options
    It happens! Glad to see you back at it :)

My update: I'm now at 303lbs. I need to lose 4 more to make my goal of under 300 by New Year's.

That would be the best present I could ever give myself!
  • sheilanowell
    sheilanowell Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You all are doing so good! Keep it up!

My goal is to hit under 390 by New Years. It seems small considering I am at 391.6 and holding, but I haven't been under 390 in many many months.

Hoping this board stays active...I need a place to come and be motivated!
  • EweCreekCottage
    EweCreekCottage Posts: 324 Member
    Options

I am revising since it took so long to break my stall when I switched from my unhealthy calorie set of 1000 to MFP's suggested calorie set of 1750 so my goal is to be at 328 by Jan 1 that would be 10 lbs between now and then

** 12-23-12
    Status update
    I am at 330.4 I have 2.4 to go YAY
  • sheilanowell
    sheilanowell Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's great! I gained almost 4 lbs. Complete opposite of my goal. :(
  • EweCreekCottage
    EweCreekCottage Posts: 324 Member
    Options

I am revising since it took so long to break my stall when I switched from my unhealthy calorie set of 1000 to MFP's suggested calorie set of 1750 so my goal is to be at 328 by Jan 1 that would be 10 lbs between now and then

** 12-23-12
    Status update
    I am at 330.4 I have 2.4 to go YAY

Well I am not sure I am gonna loose that 2.4 since I sliced open my finger on Christmas day and got 4 stitches which took me off of my bike and out of the pool- and the pain pills are keeping me in the house with just Tready sooo I am gonna call it good at 330.4 and if there is more loss that will be gravy so here are some pics of me
    the before pics are me 5lbs heavier(354#) then when I started using MFP in Oct 2012 @ 349# the after pics me in the shorts and me in the middle are at my CW 330.4lbs
    Resized2_zps8bcbffb6.jpg

Resized1_zpsa3ef753e.jpg
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Update: I fell off the wagon in a major way and had to readjust my goals for the New Year.

CW: 314
    Lbs. to lose: 15

Let's do this!

CW: 307
    Lbs. to go: 8

This is going to be an interesting few days to the New Year!