Where does it show?

Options
tommygirl15
tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
When you first started losing weight, where did people notice it first?
What part of your body are you still waiting for the fat to drop?

My answers:
People always notice my face is thinner first. I'm still waiting for the little 'pooch' on my belly to go away.

Replies

• karadactyl97
    Options
    For me, the bulk of my "belly pooch" went away super quickly because that is where my body likes to store its fat. During the last 10 pounds, though, my legs got super skinny while the last little "belly pooch" stayed on. That is the only thing I have left to lose!! :)
  • brittbonshor
    brittbonshor Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    yep me too. people have been noticing i look slimmer but i dont notice it as much. they said my whole body is smaller.. and my face too. but i have been contouring the **** out of my cheekbones.. haha. i think my neck/collarbone area is slimmer. my whole body i guess just a tiny bit everywhere except i feel like my pooch - theigh area is still holding onto excess more than other places.. i am also self concious of my upper arm/shoulders/chest kinda area i am afraid to look butch.
  • SashThompson
    SashThompson Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Before losing my weight i always assumed my belly and pooch would go last, since actually losing i found that my face thinned first and the parts im struggling with now is the small part of my hamstring just under my butt cheek. Its definately getting better now that i've increased my squats though!!
  • slushieee
    slushieee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My midsection, face, and shoulders slim out first. My lower body is the last lol especially the thighs and hips.
  • KERRYLSTEVENS
    Options
    Sadly, I always lose my boobs first and my belly / bum last - typical!
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I lose evenly, but the parts that make me most excited are my thighs and face!!! I feel like I look 21sh again with a few pounds gone (I'm 26, trust me there's a difference)
  • JHart0816
    JHart0816 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I lose in my legs first. Which is no fun since most of the year they are covered with pants! My pooch and arms are always last and, of course, those are the places I'd like to lose in the most!
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    I lost 18 pounds and no one can tell - except me, of course. But then, the shape changes happened in my problem areas (thighs, abs, muffin top, butt) and those are usually covered by clothing.
  • cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    For me its always my chest and my boobs. Even when I am heavier my chest is bony so when I lose weight it doesnt look very nice. But the rest of me does. Its a bit of a win-lose situation
  • hegal1
    hegal1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My boobs and legs went first, but I'm still working on my pooch belly, so frustrating!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I'll notice my face, stomach and fingers are less bloated. I think for me, my legs, thighs and butt will be the last to show any loss. I would LOVE for my legs to lose the weight first. I don't think they'll lose until the last 5-10 lbs. :ohwell:
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    first.. my face. still waiting on lower tummy and thighs.
  • bdufrane
    bdufrane Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Unfortunetly, my boobs first, and my butt. Then my thighs. The one place I haven't been able to notice is my calves. I do run a lot, so maybe that's why :/
  • loril13
    loril13 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    My feet! I swear my shoes are too big now!

My stupid belly pooch will not go away. I am at my goal weight and workout 5-6 days a week for 45 - 60 minutes. Plenty of cardio and some weights and yoga. UGH!