This weeks Challenge 12/17/12- 12/23/12

Options
I decided to do a challenge that is going to be very difficult for me!! I hope that all of you give this an honest try...LOL!! Think of the one thing that you love to have since you have started your healthy lifestyle. It has to be something that you will have a HARD time giving up this week. I decided to do this challenge as a way of showing appreciation for what we have and this week we can reflect on how blessed we are! I love nutella and I look at it as a treat!! I will go this entire week without buying or eating ANY nutella!! If you are in, let us know and tell us what you are giving up this week!

Replies

• DivaMoe40
    DivaMoe40 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    It has to be something that you will have a HARD time giving up this week. If you are in, let us know and tell us what you are giving up this week!

I :heart: :heart: :heart: having an ice cream cone after dinner as a treat when I have done well during the day :love: . I really like all flavors of ice cream but one of my favorites is Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip. It makes me happy, but it will make me even more happy if I can do this challenge successfully. I just finished the container, so I will be sure not to buy any this week :sad:

Bring it on!!!
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Thanks for joining me Diva!! That's how I feel about Nutella!! It's like my sweet treat!! This is going to kill me!!
  • DivaMoe40
    DivaMoe40 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    We can do it! You did say it's just for a week....right? :indifferent:
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Ah... This is a hard one. I have a love affair with Pasta and I can eat a LOT of it. I actually have pasta planned for dinner. So I'm having a change of plans and not have pasta at all this week. :cry: But it will be worth it
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I have been having a huge issue with bloating the past few weeks, I am going to give up pickles and adding salt to any of my food and see if that helps.
  • ladyonaquest
    Options
    You guys are the bomb!!!!! I"m so glad you are going to suffer with me this week...LOL!! I want some nutella right now! I'm going to try not to even think about it and force myself to learn to not go crazy on ANYTHING!! I do eat it in moderation but I don't have to have as much as I do. I can do this, it's mind over matter! We can do this!!
  • bhhblue
    bhhblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll give up all forms of soda this week.
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Give up all junk food (sweets, chips, etc). I've gone over my calories before due to junk so I will challenge myself to give up junk for this week. Wish me luck!:happy:
  • thornedlily77
    thornedlily77 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    :( coffee :(

I am off tomorrow & was going to go to the coffee shop, a favorite 2 calorie a cup past time of mine.

I truly do not know if I will make it a week

:SIGH:
  • ladyonaquest
    Options
    I made it with now nutella yesterday!! I'm going to make it through this week even though it's going to be super hard. This is the week before TOM and this is the week I have horrible cravings!! I don't have it when TOM actually arrives but the entire week prior! Lord help me!!
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Coffee and I plan to give it up for good, but I have felt grumpy and having a hard time concentrating lol
  • miriamh23
    miriamh23 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    red meat. it's not that i'm in love with it but its hard to avoid because my mom makes it for dinner almost every night, and i just eat what she makes, so i eat it a lot. no more red meat! i think this will definitely help my digestion cuz lately I've been feeling super sluggish and slow during my workouts, come to think of it it started around the time i ran out of metamucil, lol. all the red meat must have been making it worse.
  • miriamh23
    miriamh23 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    oooo, and all junk foods! i noticed that whenever i go over it's usually because junk food's been involved. not one crumb of junk will touch these lips!
  • ladyonaquest
    Options
    I have managed to stay away from the nutella!! I went in the store last night and even looked at it and kept right on walking!! I'm not going to lie, I'm about to die!! Oh how I miss thee, my sweet nutella!! It I have you right now, it will be more than I can take...LOL!! On a more serious note: How's everybody else doing so far?
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    Options
    Almost done and not a single pickle this week...have felt less bloated.

Oh and have not added any salt to my food. However I have eaten out quite a bit this week so the salt is harder to control!
  • ladyonaquest
    Options
    I made it without Nutella!! I survived!! Congratulations to everyone who made it through a week of giving up something you reslly like!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    Options
    Made it through the week. Hopefully I can you use success to cut back on pickles and salt intake.