Cool lines.

Options
La_Amazona
La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
I joined Zoosk a bit before I deleted my other online profiles and when I tried to delete that profile via phone, I couldn't figure it out. Anyway, another thread (and the annoying emails I get) reminded me to delete it since I'm online at Starbucks right now.

I had tons of messages and was scanning through them and check out these cool lines I got in my inbox:

"Why aren't you in jail?? It's ILLEGAL to look THAT good!" (I got this very line 4 times. No joke!!)

"Can you give me directions..... to your heart??" (this was my favorite! CORNY I know but kind of sweet)

"I was wondering if you had an extra heart? Mine seems to have been stolen... by YOU." (ew)

"Hello. I'm a thief and I'm here to steal your heart." (He doesn't look like a stealer of hearts, just saying.)

"When I saw you, I fainted and hit my head. I need your name and number for insurance reasons." (Doh!)

"I think my eyes are broken because I can’t seem to take them off you." (this doesn't even make sense.)

"If I had a garden, I'd put your tulips and my tulips together." (Ehhh??)

"I lost my phone number. Can I borrow yours?" (This one is kind of funny!)

"If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together." (Oh Loooooooooooooooooooooord!)

"I'm writing an article about the finer things in life. Can I interview you?" (oh yes please!)

"I'm cold. Can I use you as a blanket??" (You most certainly CANNOT!"

Funny lines boys. I'm hoping some of these men are trying the funny act and aren't seriously thinking these lines work on a chick.

Anywho, deleted profile but wanted to share.

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I seriously hope they were just breaking the ice with their wit :laugh:
  • eudemonia
    eudemonia Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    these are HILARIOUS! i keep picturing will from his fresh prince days saying all of these.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    these are HILARIOUS! i keep picturing will from his fresh prince days saying all of these.

If Will Smith was saying these to me, they would ALL work. Hubba hubba!