Let's get the scale dropping!!

Thank you all for joining my group. I feel very passionate about this group since college is where I gained all my weight. I would like for this to be a learning experience about our bodies, nutrition, and health. I have no background involving this information so I guess we will be learning together (because if I did I would have been lost the weight lol)! Tomorrow I would like to start posting informative post and tips to help us all get to our goals. BUT! I want everyone to be motivated in keeping this group active. I will only continue this group as long as I receive participation for everyone. From the post that I will begin posting tomorrow, I would like for you to do your own research on the topic so you can either agree, disagree, add information, or comment on what I am able to supply. Remember I am not knowledgeable on this information but I am willing to learn like everyone in this group. So this first post is to ask all of you what future post would you like to see from this group to ensure that we are getting the information that we need to reach our goals. From here I will do my best to create post regarding the issue.

Thanks, I look forward to learning with you!!

:)

Replies

• ejosbourn
    ejosbourn Posts: 15 Member
    sounds good, Tiffany!
    I'm really looking forward to having some group support with my goals!! I'm really glad to be here and a part of the group!
  • I am upper excited!!! Lets do this!!! I know a little about losing weight. I had a personal trainer for a year and then lived with her for another year. She taught me everything she knows, I had lost 30lbs a year ago and then got off track and gained 18lbs back so I am ready to lose it forever. Lets get this done Ladies and Gents!!!