Do binges ever make your face break out more

I rarely ever get pimples, my face is pretty clear.... but when I have 2-4 binge days in a row, seems I start getting bad skin.... it clears up later - but it seems like the binges are what cause it. I guess it's just the overload of fats/sugars that isn't good for my skin? Maybe I'm the only one who has this happen.

Replies

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    My face just seems to get more pasty and puffy after a series of bad binge days, but I consume such vast amounts of baked goods (like cookies, muffins, cake, doughnuts) and chocolate during binges, it is not surprising I guess. Goes to show what rubbish it is really.
  • motylekcytrynka
    motylekcytrynka Posts: 48 Member
    I have a HORRIBLE face after binge. Spots that don't heal. And I'm certain this is caused by binges.
  • yesmikan
    yesmikan Posts: 98 Member
    Had a friend tell me that my skin looks better after Ive lost 40 pounds, but honestly I don't see any difference. My skin was pretty normal to begin with.
  • KmusicheartBTS
    KmusicheartBTS Posts: 39 Member
    I notice the same thing with me too. When I have my days, eating ice-cream, chocolate, chips, and all kinds of other stuff, few days later my skin goes bad (including today...). Then I get back on track, eat better, and my skin gets better. This is one of the things that at times stops me from eating garbage

Ev