amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    WTG hun!!!;) Keep up the great work;)
  • jkl00098
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • shape_up4good
    Options
    I posted this in the general forumn....I am taking a beating :)
  • marjolycookie
    marjolycookie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Dude you are really thick skinned, and I mean that as a compliment. I wouldn't ever post my success on the general board here since VLCDs are seriously hated on. It's like How DARE you lose weight through a VLCD??! THE NERVE!

Really I don't care for the hate (I get it from tons of friends and coworkers and lately even my mom), in the end the results are all that matters to me.

Thank you for having such a positive attitude. And big congrats on the huge success thus far!
  • fishfilet
    fishfilet Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome!!
  • muscat_princess
    Options
    ha ha.......dont mind them. i used medifast last year before my pregnancy and lost 45 pounds. it was the only way i could. i tried everything! medifast is the only thing that works for me.
    i love food. and medifast takes me away from it all to focus on losing weight.
    i tried to whole fix a healthy meal......but i just cant seem to figure it all out. medifast allows me to just go about my day and have 5 n 1.
    i have managed to keep my lean n green simple and it works.

i had my baby five months ago n just got back to medifast. i love the fast results......but what i love more then anything is the freedom it gives me to go about my day and not have to FOCUS or better yet.... OBSESS on what i will eat and when and how much.....
    i just get a meal n enjoy.

there is no way in hell i will ever go without my medifast.

and FYI.......i lost it last year and managed to maintain. i gained it back because i got pregnant. i know MANY people who lost and maintained. so tell whom ever to go jump off a cliff. medifast works!
  • Laylasmom77
    Laylasmom77 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!!! I started medifast back in October it's the only way I could lose weight!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    That is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!