I tripped on a rock, but I'm back.

Options
Ok, so no, I didn't really trip on a rock, but I have been busy and a little lazy. I've been trying to prepare for Christmas and have had house guests so I've been a little off course. It's hard to walk by the cookie tray and NOT grab one when I'm on the move. I tried to put a nut tray down, but that's not working out as I pictured. I've made a few goody bags to give to my neighbors, but I still have a tray for visitors. I'm open to some motivation and ideas to get me off my *kitten*...

Replies

• MelPenn518
    MelPenn518 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been sick recently so I kind of used that as an excuse to get lazy, but I'm trying to get back on track. The best idea I have for the cookies are to keep them in a place where you won't constantly see them. Out of site out of mind? Or maybe put a clean cup by them and everytime your about to grab one fill up the glass with water and have a drink. A full glass of water is not only good for you, but may give you a full feeling making it less likely that you will still want one. Just ideas, I havn't made my cookies yet...that's my way to not have them there teasing me is to wait to make them. Good luck!