Check in 12/11/12

Options
JacciSimms
JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
Good day all,
Today is my official weigh in day and I'm at 203! I believe I can be in Onderland by the New Year. I've been between 207 and 205 since September.

The_New_Christina – I believe you can get there by Christmas. :flowerforyou: Keep it going!

Where is everyone else in the journey to Onderland?

Replies

• blascott
    Options
    My weigh-in today was 205. I still think I can make it, but the holidays are going to be tough!
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Yippie I hit 200 pounds yesterday. I have been waiting for this for three years. Now one pound keeps me. 199 here I came . 12/12/12 was defininately my lucky day. Now let's see what my birthday 12/21/12 has to hold next week. Peace ladies
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I got to 203# about 2 months ago, then had a total meltdown where I was eating everything in sight. I went back up to 208#

A few weeks back at it, and I've just seen the lowest number thus far this morning... 201.6!!!

Inching my way to onederland!
  • JacciSimms
    Options
    OregonRobin -- You are knocking at the door of Onederland!! A big congrats to you. Please, please let us know when you get in.

ButterflyLady - You too are right there. How exciting is that? You've lost a lot of weight and your hard work is paying off. Keep us posted.

I'm hitting it hard this week. My goal is to be there by 31 December. My official weigh in is Tuesday. I'll keep you posted.
  • blascott
    Options
    Today is not my "official" weigh-in day....but the scale read 199.4 and I was too excited to care.

Now the hard part will be making it through the holidays and maintain that number (or lower)! :)
  • JacciSimms
    Options
    BlaScott - Congrats on making it to Onderland!!! You can maintain and/or get lower. Keep focused. Let us know how it goes over the holiday.