Other programs that you want/plan to do after Insanity?

Options
Whether it's a hybrid or other Beach Body programs or any other programs?

Replies

• micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    During my break from Insanity I've been doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and mixing the occasional P90X routine into it. I start the next Insanity rotation January 7th!!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I want to do ripped in 30 then do another round of insanity then maybe Chalean extreme
  • Staceyp76
    Staceyp76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have bought Insanity Asylum Vol 1 and 2, as well as Brazillian Butt Lift & Turbo Fire....my year is pretty planned out now
  • Imaan2012
    Imaan2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have bought Insanity Asylum Vol 1 and 2, as well as Brazillian Butt Lift & Turbo Fire....my year is pretty planned out now

WOW!
  • Imaan2012
    Imaan2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I thinking about P90X...also Asylum...but then again If I am not satified with my results ( preformance, form ) , I'll just do Insanity AGAIN...
  • emily_bird
    Options
    I should be getting TurboFire really soon. Someone is giving it to me... so, hopefully it works out ! If everything goes according to plan, I should be doing the 3 month plan from March. I'd love to do Asylum 2 & Insanity, but they're a bit too much cost-wise at the moment lol I've got Chalean Extreme and hope to do it some time in the new year. I managed to collect quite a few programs, and want to try most of them out during next year. I also have 30 Day Shred & P90x.

You know that you've become a fitness junkie when you spend the evening watching fitness videos of programs that you aren't even doing yet!

At the risk of sounding like I'm taking advantage, I've made a group that's for people doing at home workouts/dvd programs to keep each other active.It's like this group, but for all programs. I found the support system here so helpful, that I didn't want to have to find new people and new groups for every different program. Imaan is in the group and it's really helpful to know that in the coming months, that there is a familiar face in the coming months. I'm really not trying to take advantage here and Rhoades - if this at all crosses a line, let me know. I just thought that I'd mention it since you all mentioned some very similar programs.If you're interested in it, let me know.

Love to know what the rest of you are interested in.
  • wendyj910
    wendyj910 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    We got Combat in the mail yesterday. 2.5 more weeks of Insanity then it's Combat time!! Super excited :)
  • emily_bird
    Options
    We got Combat in the mail yesterday. 2.5 more weeks of Insanity then it's Combat time!! Super excited :)

LUCKY! That one looks like so much fun. Very boy & girl friendly :)
  • LJP1982
    LJP1982 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have huge plans!!! I am doing Combat next, then TurboFire.... after that, I believe I'd like to do ChaLEAN Extreme... I'd also like to do Asylum and Brazil Butt Lift sometime later on as well. I'm also sure I'll do another round of Insanity eventually. I've gotten kind of attached to it :laugh:
  • Staceyp76
    Options
    I saw the Preview for ChaLEAN extreme and I want that one now too....is it bad to be addicted to Beachbody workouts LOL
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    I have huge plans!!! I am doing Combat next, then TurboFire.... after that, I believe I'd like to do ChaLEAN Extreme... I'd also like to do Asylum and Brazil Butt Lift sometime later on as well. I'm also sure I'll do another round of Insanity eventually. I've gotten kind of attached to it :laugh:

^^^^^ This!
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Have the Asylum and Rush Fit at home.
    Will be doing a straight 3 month Insanity/Asylum attack, then take a week or 2 off, then go into Rush fit.

Lovin the Samcro ticker btw.
  • Staceyp76
    Options
    Have the Asylum and Rush Fit at home.
    Will be doing a straight 3 month Insanity/Asylum attack, then take a week or 2 off, then go into Rush fit.

Lovin the Samcro ticker btw.

What is Rush Fit....i'm curious :) Plus seriously addicted to work out videos
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Rushfit is based around cardio and weights, more endurance related. It's supposedly a bit MMA related, but from what I can see it's really just a combined exercise programe with an MMA fighter demonstrating.
    I'm really going to try it as it let's me play with my weights a bit and combine it with cardio in a structured way.
  • Staceyp76
    Options
    Rushfit is based around cardio and weights, more endurance related. It's supposedly a bit MMA related, but from what I can see it's really just a combined exercise programe with an MMA fighter demonstrating.
    I'm really going to try it as it let's me play with my weights a bit and combine it with cardio in a structured way.

That sounds interesting. Keep me posted on how it goes :)