Mood swings

Ok so I have serious mood swings:grumble: . Sometimes I find myself losing it over small things, then I have a hard time calming down. Dont get me wrong Im a very polite and reserved person 95% of the time but the other 5% is really difficult. I can say some really mean things especially to my sweetheart. As I think about it he's really the only person I flip out on:embarassed: , I know its wrong but like I said I keep it together the majority of the time and it takes alot for me to lose it. At times I feel a moodswing coming on but I keep it together because I know that if I lose it its going to be detrimental :explode: . I have a professional job and at work Im sure everyone would describe me as being very pleasant and reserved:flowerforyou: . My close family would describe me as being moody for sure. Anyway I try to be mindful of my mood and the way I interact with others... I am a Gemini so sometimes my family and my sweetheart will kinda laugh and dismiss my moodswings as just being a characteristic of a Gemini :noway: but I know better lol... I was wondering if other women with pcos experience moodswings? And if so, how do you deal with them? :heart:

Replies

• sylmcguigan
    sylmcguigan Posts: 48 Member
    Are you on birth control? If so, maybe you should change it. I've been on certain kinds that made me a tyrant, when generally I'm extremely pleasant and laid-back.
  • Yes I am on the pill and I have an appointment with my ob next month I will talk to her about moodswings and the pill, thank u.
  • sylmcguigan
    sylmcguigan Posts: 48 Member
    Good idea. I know when I was on the shot I went from being kind and loving to this person my husband said he wanted to divorce if I didn't do something out my mood swings. Hormones are a major cause of being off kilter if you're normally pretty even keel.