Good Morning from Florida

Options
Happy doomsday we gotta get up and go to work after all lol! What is your plan to get exercise in or is it a rest day? Any thing you would like to talk about (exercise, recipes,are you going to stay on track during holidays or have a "cheat" meal or you just want to talk) Lets have a good and healthy day! (YES WE CAN)

Replies

• tanyaslosingit
    tanyaslosingit Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi! Good morning form Southern Oregon!

I'm going to have to dig out the exercise bike from storage this week-end! I had foregone workout sessions in favor of increasing my overall activity levels throughout the day. The weather in the valley is usually mild, but this winter brought in unexpectedly freezing temperatures, high winds, ice and snow! My walking and hiking plans have gone by the wayside but I've got to do something! I've hit a micro-plateau (three weeks at the same weight) and I'm getting restless!
  • keya51
    keya51 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good morning from Miami!:glasses:

I got my workout in at 6am which is a new habit for me, but I am so glad I did it :bigsmile: even with a 2 yr old awake and in the way. My diet is a problem for me due to lack of planning and supplies. I'm glad I see the problem and have the solution so I can make this new goal.
    I never really had a goal, so this is new to me.
    Glad to be on this team to see other motivated individuals to help push me along!

Enjoy your day everyone!!
    TGIF!!!!:drinker:
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Just got home from the gym getting ready to make something for lunch. my spin class instructor told me about a new Kraft reduced fat mayo with peppercorn so later im going to try and attempt crazy behind walmart to see if i can find it! this morning before gym i had a boca veggie burger with fat free yogurt and my must have coffee. for lunch im still trying to figure it out! What are you having?