Who's in for a post holiday cut?

Options
Rayman79
Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
I really need to get my bf% down, still sitting at *shudder* 20% and need to be a little more strict with myself to kick through my plateau.

Anyone interested in joining me staring in January?

Replies

• Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm with you Ray, I've made a start. BF still at 22. aiming to get it in the teens.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I'm totally in!
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Good luck cutters!

I'll be starting in March/April!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    me
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this cut too! When is everyone starting?

Same rules as before?
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I'm "officially" starting on the 18th. I made a cut log. You're welcome to look at it if you'd like and copy the format for your own cut. 10 weeks for me.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Well I started mine on the 3rd of Jan, but people can join in whenever they'd like.

I'll put up my measurements etc on my own log shortly. Not sure how long I'll run this for, but probably closer to 12 weeks (I have a lot of fat still to shift).
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Okay, perfect. I officially started my "cut" on January 2nd. I took pictures and measurements, which I'll include in a new log (not my old log from the last cut). I think I'll also sign up for the 12 week program but I'll post pics at 8 weeks and 10 weeks too to keep things fair for those during shorter cuts :)

Let the fun begin!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    In :)

Off to Thailand in 2 months. Have a strongman comp on April 21st when I get back and need to be less than 80kg. Currently 84kg. Will start a new thread tomorrow.
  • adamsilva
    adamsilva Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Nice ill probably join
  • FoxyMcDeadlift
    FoxyMcDeadlift Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Oh, hello! If everyones cutting again, i may join you, might just have a week of cake when i get paid though, its been a long month :(