Next steps?

Options
loril13
loril13 Posts: 320 Member
I will be finishing W9D3 this week. I already downloaded active.com's 5k to 10k app. Skimming through the training it looks like it is ramping up my speed more than building my distance endurance.

For those of you who have moved on to 10k training, what training app do you use?

Replies

• pet1127
    pet1127 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I just finished the C25K today the zen labs one
    Xmas day I will be starting the zenlabs 10 k but will just start it at the week 9 day one
  • MonsterToBe
    MonsterToBe Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm only in week 3 of C25K, but I really like the RunDouble app -- I started C25K on the active.com app and switched to this one at the end of week 2. I particularly like that I have the option of doing the timed program or the distance program, and I'm doing distance. After graduating from C25K, I plan on using RunDouble's 5K improver plan, a 6-week program to improve 5K speed, and then move on to the 5 to 10K program.
  • snarky
    snarky Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I went on to the RunDouble app. I also used it for the C25K and it worked well enough. I thought I would just stay with the same format. I haven't really been as dedicated about working with it tho'. I have been distracted by injury :( and other sports :)