What is your plan after Body Revolution?

SciRice
SciRice Posts: 68 Member
Hi Ladies!! We are in the home stretch now...10 days left to go...and I was wondering what do you have planned next?

I am going back and forth about starting again, doing Ripped in 30, or making my own combination of Jillian workouts (i.e. Ripped in 30, No More Trouble Zones, Body Revolution Cardio, etc). I like the variety that Body Revolution offers (i.e. not the same workout everyday like Ripped in 30) and feel a little lost about what my workout plan is going to be once I finish.

So I'm asking my "Pals" what their doing next to get some ideas. What's on tap for you?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Replies

• katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    I am planning to start again..
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Well although I didn't finish I will reply, lol. I'm still technically in recovery. At first I was told 1 month of recovery and just last week a nurse told me they recommend 3 months, sigh oh well, I need to recover properly so.....I will in Jan. start getting back into a workout plan slowly of course and once that is accomplished I will prolly go back to Jillian but not BR at first, got to build back up to it. I was debating the Shred again however I have done it 2x so maybe I will do the 30 Day Shred Slim Down program, which is a combo of 3 of her dvds. Plus I will be getting my eating on track again, lol so I can get impressive results.
  • Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    I'm in my last few days of the program and I'd be lying if I said I haven't slacked off. I've only done workout 12 once. Oops. S I'm going to finish up on Thursday and Friday and then I'm planning to start Turbo Fire in January which I am pretty excited about. I started it a little last week and LOVE it so far so I'm looking forward to jumping in feet first. That will give me a little break from Jillian. TF is 90 days as well so I may do BR again after I finish TR to get me buff for my best friends wedding in October.

You all have been an awesome support group and really helped to keep me accountable. :smile:

Stay encouraged! :flowerforyou:
  • SciRice
    Glad you ladies are staying motivated. I thought about Turbo Fire but the time has me a little worried. I think part of the reason I was able to complete BR is because the workouts are 30min...thats what I would tell myself - In 30 minutes you will be done. I may try Ripped in 30 or a mix of several of her workout DVDs (If anyone knows a plan that does this please let me know) but if I get bored I'll just restart BR.

I've been looking at Jackie Warner's X-treme Time Saver workout. Has anyone tried it her workouts?
  • jrhstarlight
    I copied this from another site but this is the rotation I referred to called Slim Down which I may try again once working out is my norm again lol

This rotation was created by Jillian herself and you can find the .pdf download at www.exercisetv.tv/workoutplans.aspx?id=1 . I also heard that the results from this rotation is impressive.

DAY 1 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 2 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 3 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 4 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 5 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 6 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 7 - OFF!
    DAY 8 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 9 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 10 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 11 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 12 - BANISH FAST, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 13 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 14 - OFF!
    DAY 15 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 16 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 17 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 18 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & 2
    DAY 19 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 20 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 21 - OFF!
    DAY 22 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 & 1
    DAY 23 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 24 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 25 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 26 - OFF!
    DAY 27 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
    DAY 28 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 29 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 AND THEN LEVEL 1
    DAY 30 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

Forgot to add the quick trouble zones means do the dvd with no floorwork
  • jrhstarlight
    So I don't think I have seen anyone report but do we have any good results?? Ending stats anyone willing to share.
  • Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    FINAL RESULTS:

I lost 13 inches all over and 5 pounds....AND met my ultimate goal weight! So, BR helped me break my plateau and definitely toned me up. I am so much stronger now which I LOVE! Push-ups and planks are now a breeze and I actually look forward to strength training. Overall, I was very pleased with the program. :smile:

Anyone else want to share?
  • jrhstarlight
    Those are fabulous results :D Congrats!!
  • SciRice
    Just saw the update so I'm not sure if anyone will see this. I lost 13.75 inches and 3lbs. My strength and stamina for cardio are much improved. I can do real push-ups now which feels amazing. I'm so glad I stuck with the plan and will definitely be doing another round.
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Did any of you ladies do before/ after pics? I am in a dilemma of deciding the modified 30 day shred with banish fat and yoga meltdown or attempting a body revolution (I am in zero shape unless you count round as a shape)

Any thoughts or advice appreciated....