Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Options
Let me start by saying Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for all of us. Wow, what a new year it's going to be. I still have a little way to go to get the Athlete's body that I once had, however I know that I can have it again. So can you. You must be willing to settle the matter right now in your head. Then be sure that you don't do any over training. I would rather have your training at 90% and safe than at 101% and injured. Remember it took us a little while to get to our current condition and it will take a little while to get back. But, the good news is that it is always faster coming home from a trip.

So don't try to stress over the Holidays, just enjoy the celebrations, and the quality family time together. Then after that begin putting everything in order for the new you. Take your numbers, snap a photo or two, have your program ready. Check-in everyday to update your progress. It's that easy.

I am looking forward to learning about each of my new friends

CoachDuhamNC:happy:

Replies

• Letha6991
    Options
    I'm all in, need to try something new...

I am determined to reach my goal of 185 pounds and I know I can do it....

Yes I can, Thanks CoachDuhamNC.... You have really encouraged me just by asking to join this group....

Will keep posting so you can let me know what I need to change...

God Bless My Dear, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....
  • DionnaMonique
    DionnaMonique Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Letha6991 YES you CAN do it. I've decided to take action and work towards my goal of losing weight as well instead of just saying 'I want to lose weight' like I've been doing all these months. I think the one thing that's so important that I didn't realize till now is encouragement. It makes a world of difference.