I'm in!

Options
This group sounds like the perfect way to revitalize my motivation. I started on 7/31/12, and I have done failry well with a total weight loss of 63lbs. I try to walk daily (~5 miles) and cut my calorie intake to 1300-1500 calories per day. With the onset of the holidays, I've backslid a bit. I returned to over/binge eating, poor meal selections due to lack of planning and not making healthy choices. Today, I got back into the groove, by having a healthy breakfast, walking over my lunch hour and planning both lunch and dinner meals. This challenge will hopefully keep me 'faithful' to my new healthier lifestyle. Good luck all!!

Replies

• jujulamb
    jujulamb Posts: 195
    Options
    Totally backslid during the holidays too! I needed this group to help boost my weight loss again. :) Good luck missy!
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    So great to see this..... We can do this! This next VDAY we be looking good :)
  • MrsJonSamuels
    MrsJonSamuels Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've really let go during this holiday season. I'm going to conquer this challenge:)
  • ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    So how does this work? IS there a specific exercise? I have started C25K and the 30 day Shred in the past week. I'm hoping I will see some results
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Do what makes you comfortable...

I will be starting the Jamie Eason 12 week work out. Even though it's double the length of this challenge It a great work out that includes transofrming the body using weights and eventually incorporating cardio.....

The group is to just record our weight each week to help one another stay accountable. Do it how you want it... there is no specific weigh in, so if you want to weigh in and record it Friday do Friday..... I want this group to feel free and have a great open communication
  • normaquintana
    Options
    There's so many workouts on You tube you ladies can try them out when u get a chance
  • LadyMud17
    LadyMud17 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I am an Insanity girl (beachbody with Shaun T :) and I am in month two righ now. The I will follow up with Asylum vol I and II :)