Keeping a Firm Lifted Butt

Options
I was asked how you could keep your butt,this exercises are from Brazilian butt lift workouts and are so great!
Single-Leg Squat -
Stand with feet together, toes pointed forward, arms at sides with right foot on top of a small folded towel.
Shifting weight to left leg, bend left knee 45 to 90 degrees while sliding right leg and towel slowly out to the side as far as is comfortable for a count of 4.
Slowly draw right leg back to start for a count of 4 while straightening left leg.
Repeat for 30 seconds; switch sides.
Explosive Lunge-
Lunge forward with left leg until knee is bent 90 degrees, directly over ankle, right knee pointing toward floor.
Jump up, pushing off the floor with both feet. Switch legs in midair, landing with right foot forward in a lunge. Continue, alternating sides.
Touchdown-
Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, toes pointed forward.
Squat down until knees are bent 90 degrees.
Squat down until knees are bent 90 degrees.
Plie-
Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, arms at sides, toes turned out.
Tuck tailbone under and contract glutes.
Lower body into a plié squat as low as you can go without allowing knees to creep past toes.
Simultaneously raise arms to shoulder height in front of body, palms down. Hold for 2 seconds, then return to starting position.
After 20 reps, pulse at the bottom for 20 second
If any of you are interested in learning more about Brazilian butt lift just ask me i have all the info.hope this answered your questions!:)

Replies

• bekah1301
    bekah1301 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Ooh thanks for this, my butt is the area of my body I really need to work on at the moment.
  • deebrew6
    deebrew6 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I will be trying these. My butt is one of my problem areas. thanks for posting these. :)