Oops!

Options
Yah, I overate on Christmas day. I knew I would, and actually decided it was ok to.

But...I didn't expect the scale to go up 4 POUNDS from 1 day?!?! Grrrr

So, officially back at my HIGHEST weight of all time, 395.2 lbs. So not cool. Exercise commences TODAY.

Replies

• SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club! Most of it's water weight, but I will definitely be at the gym tonight to get that number back down. Best wishes :smile:
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    so much of the foods we eat at holiday are full of sodium. So flush your body with straight water and sweat hard and see what happens. Good luck!
  • girllovedcupcakes
    girllovedcupcakes Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am showing up 2.4lbs and I really wasn't expecting it. I feel you but I am getting right back on it today and hitting the new year off hard!
  • ChrisTina_Fisher
    Options
    I'm scared to weigh myself! The last three days I went over my calories! Going to suck it up and weigh myself in the afternoon when I wake up!
  • matthew_b
    matthew_b Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    It's not just water from the salt, it's also extra food in you too. Give it a couple of days, the most you can gain from one day of eating is under a pound.
  • Joanitude
    Joanitude Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    This is why I am very glad I weigh daily. I know that my weight can vary up to 7 pounds on a daily basis, This way when I get an off day I know it is just a normal fluctuation and don't let it bother me.