Christmas Special

Options
2»

Replies

• skinnygeekwithin
    skinnygeekwithin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I adored it as well! Fantastic ep! I can't wait to watch it again!

I really think I'm going to like Clara/Oswin as well. She is so spunky and seems to match wits with the Doctor very easily! (I want to be her when I grow up) lol
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Agreed! She'll definitely keep him on his toes. I can see a lot of playful banter in their future.
  • skinnygeekwithin
    Options
    Totally! :)
  • daringstoic
    Options
    Halfway through, my brother turned to me and said, "I like her already." I couldn't agree more. The second half of series seven should be fantastic.
  • daringstoic
    Options
    PS. I made this snowman cookie in honor of the Special and snacked on it while I was watching.

oJIuJl.jpg
  • skinnygeekwithin
    Options
    PS. I made this snowman cookie in honor of the Special and snacked on it while I was watching.

oJIuJl.jpg

That is too freaking cute! Love it!
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Super cute! I thought the snowmen were legit scary, if I had seen that as a kid it would have been a good scare.
  • musiqueange
    musiqueange Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I LOVED it! Absolutely adored it! And I love Clara already, though I really hope they don't have her and the Doctor get involved romantically. What about River???

I am a HUGE River/Doctor shipper and I was initially put off by that kiss but I've been thinking that it's fine - she's just flirty, he flailed, per usual, and maybe he doesn't see River very often. I'd hope he would, though, because River is supposed to look after him (Amy's wish!)

I want to see Clara/Oswin meet River SO BAD. :D
  • pitterpatti
    pitterpatti Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    New to the group...long time Whovian. I actually spent the night at my mom's house in order to celebrate Whomas. Watched the marathon leading up to the special all day. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Jenna-Louise. She is an awesome actress who totally plays off Matt's Who very well. As for the character of Clara Oswin Oswald, all I can say is AWESOME! I laughed then cried with her as Souffle Girl, but now that there is more, I find myself wanting more and more and more. April can NOT get here soon enough. I also totally agree about the new TARDIS interior. The previous look was too Seussian in my opinion. Now it is more Who. I love the fact that they are showing the movement of dials on the roof with the lettering. Very cool.
  • skinnygeekwithin
    Options
    I'm really liking Clara/Oswin also! I can't wait until April!!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I'm really liking Clara/Oswin also! I can't wait until April!!

Going to be a very intersting character very very interesting